Removing letters…

Wind was very strong this week-end, so we decided to do some work. I wanted to remove the old name of the boat. A piece of cake ! Well not soo much.
I put the dinghy in water and took me 10 min to find a confortable position. I find out the tool I had was not good. Too soft. I was not removing anything. Maribel was maintaining the air dryer and I was trying to get these letters out without success.
Brainstorming. The first mate went to the galley and found the magic instrument she uses to do Tortilla…It works !
After all this hard work, was time for a beer. We did some new friends. A group of Manatee swimming around.
Later during the day we saw a fire in the horizon. Scary. Don’t know what it was. Bush fire maybe
Great week-end.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s